“If you have any queries about this product, please go through this FAQ list. Should there be a query that is not listed here, please write to us at and we will be glad to answer you”
The O Care Toilet Seat Sanitizer spray is specially formulated to disinfect the toilet seat surface and deodorize the surroundings with its refreshing fragrance keeping foul odours at bay.
How is The O Care Toilet Seat Sanitizer different from Toilet cleaners?
Unlike toilet cleaners, The O care, has Alcohol Denat, TEA and Chlorhexidine; ingredients specifically targeted towards protecting us from 99.99% of disease-causing germs such as Staphylococcus Aureus, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and E-coli that maybe on the toilet seat and can cause various illnesses. Using this product can protect women from diseases like UTI that can be caused due to unhygienic conditions.
Is a toilet seat sanitizer spray safe for children’s use?
Children above 5 years can use this toilet seat sanitizer spray under parental guidance. Please stop the use of the spray if it leads to a skin rash.
What diseases can I get from dirty shared restrooms?
The most common diseases that can be acquired through unhygienic shared toilets include Diarrhoea, Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) and Gastroenteritis. Harmful bacteria found in toilets can also cause Inflammation, Sepsis and various skin infections.
Where can I use The O Care Toilet Seat Sanitizer?
- You can use this sanitizer spray in public restrooms found in malls, aircrafts, trains, schools, hotels, own homes or any public places as long as the toilets are shared.
- You can also use this to sanitize the faucets and door knobs of the restrooms.
What are the benefits of The O Care Toilet Seat Sanitizer?
- 99.9% germ and bacteria protection.
- Cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes the toilet seat and the surrounding areas.
- Dries quickly and leaves no harmful residue.
- Protects you from bathroom borne diseases.
How to sanitize a toilet seat?
An unclean toilet seat can really pave the way of many bathroom borne diseases and especially if it is a public/shared washroom, you have to be extra careful. Mentioned are few ways to sanitize a toilet seat whether at home or outside.
- Use toilet paper/disposable toilet seat cover to cover the toilet seat so that it creates a layer between the seat and your skin and protects you from harmful germs.
- A toilet seat sanitizer spray is the best option to completely sanitize the toilet seat and make it 99.99% germ free. A good toilet sanitizer takes about 5 seconds to start the sanitizing process once sprayed. It makes the toilet seat free from germs and bacteria and safe for use.
How to safely use a public washroom/bathroom?
Here are some tips on how to safely use a public washroom as it is usually dirty and infected with germs.
- Do a quick survey of the washroom and choose the cleanest toilet.
- Use toilet seat sanitizer to clean the toilet seat
- Inform the concerned authorities if the bathroom is unclean. Your feedback may be acted upon.
- Don’t use dingy bathrooms, always try and use a well-lit bathroom.
- Wash your hands well after using the toilet.
- Never allow children to use a public toilet alone, always accompany them.
How to avoid UTI?
UTI or Urinary Tract Infection affects the inner lining of the urinary tract. This infection is usually caused by microbes, viruses, fungi and bacteria which is the most common cause of UTI. Women should take adequate care and the following steps to avoid UTI.
- Good personal hygiene is a must to keep UTI at bay.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitted bottoms and use cotton or any breathable fabric Synthetic fabrics should be avoided for bottom-wear.
- In order to keep the genital and anal areas clean and dry, women should always urinate before and after a sexual activity.
- To avoid the bacteria from the anus to infect the urinary tract the front & back of the vagina should be wiped properly after every bathroom visit.
- Avoid the use of any perfumed soaps or washes near the genital area as it might destroy the useful healthy bacteria present.
Where can I buy this?
You can currently buy this on our website www.lavena.co.ke.
Why do I need to use The O Care Toilet Seat Sanitizer?
Unhygienic conditions in public restrooms of schools, offices, malls or restaurants can pose a threat of toilet borne diseases that can be harmful. The O care provides overall toilet hygiene by sanitizing, cleansing and deodorizing the toilet seat and its surrounding areas.
How long does it take for the sanitization to occur?
This sanitizer starts sanitizing the area within 5 seconds of application. You must wait for five seconds for sanitization to start.
How do I use The O Care Toilet seat Sanitizer?
- Dispense the sanitizer by spraying the tissue at least 3-4 inches
- Wipe with the sanitized tissue on the toilet seat
- Wait for five seconds for the sanitization to begin.
- The disinfected seat is ready to use
Can The O Care Toilet Seat Sanitizer really protect you from 99.9% germs?
Yes The O Care Toilet seat Sanitizer has undergone extensive tests to assure the efficiency of the product. The results of the microbiocidal tests carried out showed that The O care toilet seat sanitizer protects us at 99.9% from disease-carrying germs commonly found in toilets.
Can I use this in the bathrooms at my home?
Yes, The O Care Toilet seat Sanitizer is ideal for any washroom that is used by 2 or more people. You can use this in the bathrooms at your home too for the added protection.
Is there a delivery charge?
Yes, The charges will be calculated up to your nearest pick up point, however there are ZERO hidden charges when you purchase from lavena.co.ke .The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive.
How to clean a toilet seat?
A toilet seat, whether at home, office, mall, theatre or any other public place should be kept clean at all times in order to be safe from any bathroom borne diseases. Read on to find out how to clean a toilet seat properly.
- Always wear gloves before you start the cleaning process.
- Use a damp cloth to clean the toilet seat, if possible then use lukewarm water to clean it.
- It is not necessary to use any toilet cleaner to use the seat, however it is better to use a toilet seat sanitizer spray for added protection.
- Follow the basic toilet etiquette while using any washroom.
- Clean up the toilet seat if you have sprinkled on the seat.
- Always flush the toilet after use.
- It is advisable for women to sit on the pan while using the toilet and for men to stand close to the pan to prevent the dribble.